Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Patches for discussion

Hmm, well having a preference for that makes sense. However I don't
think that location needs to necessarily be the same as one of the
music library locations (i.e. it could be a completely independent
preference), and the nomenclature of "primary location" in no way
indicates to users that that's what it's for.

Have fun,

Peter