Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: UI suggestion for 2 (3) bugs with mock up

On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 16:40 +0100, Martin Jeppesen wrote:
> > No, just when called by menu item/key binding.
>
> Don't you think it is a bit overkill to have so many search options in
> the main UI?
>
> > For simple filtering,
> > what about something like the typeahead functionality in nautilus and
> > the gtkfilechooser?
>
> Rhythmbox got that =)

I just tried it. I think it would make more sense (if possible) to have
the same behavior as the current search - filter (or at least search) on
all of the columns. Right now, it only seems to search in the title
column.

And where would I look for/file a bug for the fact that typing "que"
doesn't match "qué" (in either the search input or the typeahead)? Would
that be a gtk+ issue?