[Rhythmbox-devel] Current issues?

Search could be faster?
I remember something about a patch that said that switching playlists
used to use one signal for every song, and it was much faster to take
all songs with one signal.
Should something similar be done for search, or other cases, perhaps?

Songs dissapearing from playlists
If songs in you library can't be found, they will appear in you
library if they are found
again. But they will be gone from any playlists forever as soon as
they are removed!

Idea:
"rhythmbox my_song.ogg" should start playing the song and
"rhythmbox -queue my_song.ogg" should add it to the play que?
Maybe "rhythmbox -play /dev/cdrom" should start playing an audiocd also?

Regards
//Ernst Persson