[Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox 0.9.3 and dependency on totem

hello,

will rhythmbox 0.9.3 still depend on totem or is the plparser component
of totem going to be separated? I use gentoo, building apps from source
via portage. I use rhytmbox, but not gnome and totem. I guess there are
more people using a similar setup. I really like rhythmbox as an audio
player but it's dependency on a video player is a little bit annoying
(imho). :)

bye!