Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox on debian linux

Hi

Am Dienstag, den 24.01.2006, 18:06 +0100 schrieb Joel Pinto:
> Can I install RhythmBox on Debian Linux machine. Your website reads
> "Debian packages are available in the main Debian unstable archive."
> But, I am not able to find the debian unstable archive
>
> Kindly advice on how can I install rhythm box on debian Linux

Yes it is possible.
Your /etc/apt/source.list should be looking like:

 $ cat /etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian/ testing main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian/ testing main
contrib non-free

## unstable
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian/ unstable main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-amd64/debian/ unstable main
contrib non-free

Debian also have rhythmbox in the testing and I think also in the stable
tree.

Alex

--
Alexander Jede <Alexander Jede unibw de>