Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Build failure against latest libnotify

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 12:47 -0800, Marc E. wrote:
> Libnotify doesnt work for me. I mean, libnotify itself works (ive tried
> it) but with rhythmbox it doesnt. Using latest cvs and latest libnotify.

Since I've upgraded to 0.3.2, I'm getting "failed to send notification"
errors on the console - is that what you're seeing? Hopefully I get a
chance to look into it later today.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.