Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Request for some Features

On 7/18/06, Giovanni Cataldi <g cataldi email it> wrote:
I run Rb on my Debian SID (so, it's the last version, 0.95). What I'd
like to see it's a shortcut for lyrics window and even a little button
to automatically modify the word lyrics, since sometimes they are wrong.
I know that's enough to open the ~/.rhythmbox/lyrics folder and manually
change 'em, but make the change possible from rb, I think would be
really nice!

Sounds like a nice idea for a plugin.