Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Fwd: About rhythmbox daap implementation

On 7/27/06, James Doc Livingston <doclivingston gmail com> wrote:
A common library for DMAP sounds like a great idea.
Nice to hear it, tnx.

Looking at what code you've used, I think the people you'd need
permission from would be Charles Schmitt, Jon, Jonathan Matthew and
possibly myself.
For the relatively small amount of stuff I've done on our DAAP code,
you've got my permission to re-licence.
That's great, I am still waiting for the other developers ;).

BR
Andrunko