Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GUI mockup... let's get this sorted once and for all

> Yes there are... perhaps we shouldn't put it in the sidebar at all? Que
> mockup... http://www.flickr.com/photos/gazam/116485003/

What about changing the Hide Browser to a drop down menu with the values:

1 pane view
3 pane view
queue

> P.S. Didn't get time to do the icons today unfortunately, but I've been
> thinking about some designs and would like to know what the rest of you
> feel? The idea of a simple box with a musical note sticking out of it
> isn't so exciting... surely we could break away from the whole image of
> an actual box? Banshee doesn't have an icon of a screaming Irish Banshee
> for instance :D

Well, I think the shaking box with notes is a great idea because I
associate the music player with the name Rhythmbox and not just a
music player.

Attached some icons for inspiration. Don't ask where I got them from.
I can't remember. Byt they have their original names, so perhaps
Google can find them?