[Rhythmbox-devel] iPod plugin problems

Hi,

I noticed a problem with the ipod plugin:
- when removing files from ipod (with the 'move to trash' menu entry),
the files are deleted but not removed from the view (nor the source
list of files either, you can still search for them). Attempting to
delete them again prints a warning on the terminal (file does not
exist).
And 2 things more like feature requests:
- podcasts can't dragged to ipod podcasts. (for having play position
remembering)
- playlists support.

I didn't see any bugzilla bug for those things, is it worth I open some ?

cheers,
Christophe.