Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] iTunes 7 released

Oh, my gosh!

That iTunes 7 looks pretty impressive - a lot more development than, say, from
version 4.9 to 6.something. I actually stopped upgrading it on my windows
system cause I didn't like the "new features" such as DRM...

Whatever, I think RB has a couple of new goals to shoot for. After all, we
must defend our position of being the greatest audio player there is, right!
(I still think so, at least.) I'm looking forward to seeing some of those
iTunes-7-features transpire in rhythmbox 1.0 ;);)

Also, I guess I'll have to refresh my knowledge of C so I can be of more
help...

-karsten