Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Problem storing podcasts on fat32 partition

Consider the situation with 2 enclosures,
<http://myserver/folder1/episode.ogg> and
<http://myserver/folder2/episode.ogg>. This will cause problems with the
file naming scheme. IMO, this can't really be properly solved by
anything less than a proper media database with UUIDs for system file
names and simply relying on a database of metadata for human lookups.
This is something that I don't think Rhythmbox wants to do any time
soon, though I have a lot of interest in the idea personally.