Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rio karma support

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 17:02 -0400, Ben Konrath wrote:
> I'm just wondering if rhythmbox has support for the Rio Karma. If it
> does, how can I enable it?

Currently there is no support for Karma-based music players.

If there is anyone who has a Karma-based player and a bit of C
programming ability, I'm happy to help them with adding support to
Rhythmbox. But given that none of the core developers have a Karma-based
player, it's not likely to be supported unless someone helps out.

Cheers,

--
"Dealing with your sanity is a job for close-quarters weaponry."
    -- AdB in the monastry