Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Tag writing, musicbrainz, cover art

On Dec 10, 2007 2:55 AM, Grant <emailgrant gmail com> wrote:
> Sorry to reply to myself but I forgot to ask.  Does rhythmbox support
> replaygain and gapless playback?

Yes it does. Replaygain is AFAIK built-in and gapless playback should
be activated manually by using the "crossfading" backedn instead of
the original. I know it's weird, but that's how it works and
crossfading here doesn't necessarily mean crossfading, but gapless
playback also.

--
Cheers
Piotr Gaczkowski