Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] A better place for the browser toggle ?

Hi Christophe,

I agree that Browse and even a Sidebar button would better serve next to their respective widgets.  Or even custom, more intuitive, icons might be enough.

I mentioned something similar (though much more drastic) here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2007-December/msg00044.html

and here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2007-December/msg00048.html

Since this is a very simple issue, you could file a bug report quite speedily - listing your reasoning and any mockups, etc.

Cheers,

Steven