[Rhythmbox-devel] Another mockup revised

SO i made a few changes, specifically to do with the vertical height of the 'Now playing' section. I also moved the star rating as per one of the suggestions. A few other things to do with the layout have changed as a consequence. Oh, and i shortened the song-info phrasing.

Here's what I've got so far (two versions -- fairly minor differences, mostly to do with the search field):
http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.joseph.mcgowan/GUIFooey/photo#5147828016842769714
http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.joseph.mcgowan/GUIFooey/photo#5147828334670349634

What do people think?  An improvement over the previous version?

Merry Xmas,
Matt