[Rhythmbox-devel] source tree reorganisation

I've just moved a lot of files around in SVN, which will probably have
broken many patches.  I've gone through bugzilla and added notes to bugs
with recently updated patches that are now broken, but if I missed any,
please add a comment (no need to include the output from a failed
attempt at applying the patch) and I'll try to get to it soon.

On the positive side, the source tree is a cleaner now.  All source code
and other files (glade, UI, etc.) for a plugin can now be found under
plugins/$plugin/, rather than scattered around the whole tree.