Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Jamendo plugin

Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
Inspired by the work of Adam Zimmerman and his awesome Magnatune plugin,
I wrote a Jamendo [1] plugin.
> ..
You can get it using my personal bazaar branch:
bzr branch http://cass.no-ip.com/~cassidy/repos/jamendo/
It includes all the source code, datas and a patch for rb HEAD.

Looking at that URL in a browser shows an empty directory listing - is that right? I've never used bazaar so I have no idea.

BTW, maybe you'd prefer I open a RFE on the bugzilla ?

If you do file an enhancement bug, could you attach the plugin as a patch too? :)

That would make it easier for some people to try out (me at least!).

Thanks

Peter