[Rhythmbox-devel] error message deletion

I was wondering, when rhythmbox has an error with not being able to read a file, why does it delete the file instead of the error message? I have lost some midi files from accidentally deleting them this way.

If you don't change the system, could you at least explain to my why?

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

"A witty saying proves nothing, but saying something pointless gets people's attention." --Fortune