Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Equalizer

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 06:24:19PM -0500, SBP wrote:
> I see, now I understand, thanks!
>
> I vote for both being worked on into rhythmbox, it would be very nice to
> have these features on such an already great player.

Rhythmbox already does replygain, though it seems broken for Vorbis
and it uses the album gain if there is one, regardless.
(I could be wrong though, I checked the sources for this a while ago,
though all my Vorbis files still sound _loud_).

Paul

--
PhD Student @ Eindhoven                     | email: paul luon net
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | JID: paul luon net