Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Equalizer

On 7/12/07, Alex Jones <alex weej com> wrote:
Why waste our efforts getting this into Rhythmbox?

Well too late, the plugin is already done :). It needs clean up but
work quite fine.

This *absolutely* belongs in PulseAudio (GNOME's next-generation sound
daemon thinger).

Still, I agree, having it higher on the audio stack would benefit more
applications.
Ideally there would be on equalizer per application, with a way for an
application to communicate with PulseAudio to change the equalizer
setting (so as to have things like per genre equalizer settings).

cheers
Christophe