Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Exclude a directory in the Library

On 7/20/07, Mikael Eriksson <mikael_miffe_eriksson yahoo se> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 11:18:14PM -0400, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> I'd like to make Rhythmbox exclude a certain directory inside my Library. I
> have a folder where I put downloaded/ripped music before I run it through
> MusicBrainz Picard and I'd like to make sure those files don't get added to
> my music until they're moved out.

I use ~/Music/Sorted for my library, and ~/Music/NotSorted for
downloaded music.

This isn't ideal in my opinion, but it might be the only thing that will work for me. (I recognize that my desired behavior is rather off-the-wall.

Thanks for the idea,
Andrew