Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] iTunes Music Library.xml support?

I'm not familiar with the iTunes XML but I've recently been playing around
with converting the Rhythmbox XML db to SQL with XSLT because I'm in the
process of learning more about Java Servlet development and I thought writing
a searchable web application for my music library would be a fun project.

That being said, if iTunes writes valid XML you should be able to convert it
to a rb xml file using XSLT or your favorite language's XML parser/writer.

Jason

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:48:52 -0400, Mathew Hennessy wrote

--
Jason Bodnar
jason shakabuku org