Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox doesn't download 302 temporarily moved podcasts

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 11:00:56AM +0100, Kim A. Brandt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't know if this has been reported, please let me know if so!
>
> Rhythmbox does not download temporarily moved podcasts when they have been '302 Found' (temporarily under a different URI).
>
> The right way to handle 302 responds would be to try the new address instead [1].

Maybe this is the sort of thing that'd be dealt with by a gnome-wide
download API / program / etc.  It's been talked about a few times on the
epiphany list and I belive gnome-d-devel.

Alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Backups are for people who don't pray."                 -- big Mike