[Rhythmbox-devel] Problems with the scrolling

Hi, I'm using rhythmbox and I have a problem with the slider. When I scroll it forward, some times the song stop, and some times don't happen it. This happen only with mp3. With 0.11.2 this problem happens less times, but It happens and it is very uncomfortable because then I must to listen the song from the beginning. This problem happens only with rhythmbox.