[Rhythmbox-devel] A feature I'd like to have

I believe Rhythmbox is one of hte best music player and manger out
there (really!)...
there's really 1 thing taht I'd like to see added to an otherwise
almost perfect product...

The lyrics pag is not updated when the song change.

I'd prefer to have it show the lyrics for the song it is currently
playing more than still showing those of the previous one...

I'm not in programming too much... but if there's a way I can help...
let me know^_^

--
MarioTani

"Science Is Like An Art: It Takes Faith, Courage & Love"
Do I Really Need To Say Something Else?

PHD Student
Department of Business Administration
Faculty of Economics