Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Open containing folder plugin

The standard way to install is:
$ cd ~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/plugins
$ wget http://www.infinicode.org/code/rb/rb-open-folder-0.1.tar.gz
$ tar xzf rb-open-folder-0.1.tar.gz
$ rm rb-open-folder-0.1.tar.gz

That should be enough, if you have Rhythmbox > 0.96 and pygtk installed

Maybe i should write in the README that you need to install the
directory with the files, not just the files...