Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] plugins and threads

Hi Mike,

this would be a better solution, but I have to test if it really works
for me. The point is that the actual socket handling is done in a C
library which I use from the Rhythmbox plugin via a Python - C - Wrapper
for that library.

So I wonder if I can do an io_add_watch within the C library (using
g_io_add_watch from glib) .. or more abstract if I can add watches to
the _same_ main loop from within python using gobject and within C using
glib. ... btw: can one process have more than one main loop?

I'll just test it and will report the results..

Thanks for the feedback so far,
Christian