[Rhythmbox-devel] Idea for rhythmbox and beryl.

Greetings,
First of all I must say that rhythmbox is an amazing music player, an application that simply must exist on a linux based machine, good job!
Second thing is... I would like to represent my idea for the application. Since I am using Beryl and the wobbly windows are simply amazing, so I thought what if that wobbly effect would somehow be applied to rhytmbox so it would simply wobbl with the rhythm of the music that is currently playing.
Hope you understand what I mean.

Cheers,
Dejan Stokanić