[Rhythmbox-devel] Suggestions from a newbee

   Hi,

I'm just discovering (k)ubuntu and rhythmbox and I want first to thank you for this.

And I guess that my steel "new" eyes on your work might be usefull for you, therefore, I just want to suggest you a "repeat" fonction that allows simply to repeat only one track, instead of the whole selection.

The other point would be about appearence : I didn't find anything to change it, and to make it look a bit more "iTunes like", does one of you plan to develop skins possibility ?

   Expecting I wasn't just a waste of time for you.
Feel free to ask me any question, if you want a "newbee point of view".

Thank you.

   dref