Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox website

On 9/20/07, Jonathan Matthew <notverysmart gmail com> wrote:
On 9/21/07, John Daiker <daikerjohn gmail com> wrote:
> Maybe we can follow the lead of other open source projects, and place the
> website source in the subversion repository.  Don't know exactly how the SVN
> would be pushed to the production site... but surely those with SVN write
> privileges would know how this could be done.

It's already in SVN:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnomeweb-wml/trunk/www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/

That doesn't mean we always remember to update it, or (in my case)
we're not terrified of doing something wrong and breaking all of
www.gnome.org.

So for future reference... who should we send patches to for the website?  You?  James?  Some as-yet unnamed website maintainer ?

John