Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox-devel Digest, Vol 41, Issue 27

Hello,

> > Umm, +1 on that. Actually, I have a Logitech-mouse with what they call a "tilt
> > wheel", where you can tilt the mouse wheel to the left or right, triggering
> > an event (Mouse Btn 7 or 8 or something like that). I'd love to be able to
> > control the volume by scrolling and the title by tilting on the tray icon.
> > Does that sound in any way feasible?
> >

> -1 If I can say something :-). So specialized behavior doesn't sound
> like "good UI".

Ok, so the problem is not about adding the feature, but only UI
related. ¿Would it really clutter the options panel to add this one
combobox/checkbox?

Another solution would be assigning a mouse button to song changing in
the systray icon. ¿Middle mouse button skips track?

Regards,
Tomás