Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Source list always visible

On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 14:05 +0200, Joel Dimbernat wrote:
> I, most of the time, chose one source and stay on it for a while. I'd
> prefer to have the "panel/sidebar" with the sources list hidden most
> of the time. But if I hide it, then I won't see album art and the
> queue list. Annoying (to me).

The easy way to take care of this is just to drag the separator between
the source list and queue up to the top, hiding the source list.

--
Adam Zimmerman <adam_zimmerman sfu ca>

CREATIVITY  - http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/movingimages/Building_on_the_Past.mpg
ALWAYS      - http://www.musiccreators.ca/
BUILDS      - http://www.ubuntu.com/
ON THE PAST - http://www.theopencd.org/
--

Q:	What's tiny and yellow and very, very, dangerous?
A:	A canary with the super-user password.