Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Central plugin repository

1) Definitely

2) I don't get the idea behind having a d-bus daemon running to interract with a repository of plugins.
Actually, it would make sense if all the plugin management in gnome was made through it. But it's not.
So I think this choice shouldn't be made by the rhythmbox team, but by the gnome team.
If gnome choose to use it to manage gedit, epiphany, eog, rhythmbox, etc... plugins, then go for it.
Otherwise, I don't get it.

3) Project management tools are always useful.

4) I would have said GNOME + svn. But you need to have an account on gnome's svn to use it.
Launchpad + Bazaar seems to be better for plugin devel.

5) I think the user should choose. 3 repositories like "unstable/testing/stable" should be available and the user could choose.
The plugins should be reviewed to get into stable.

That was my 2cts.

Joel Dimbernat