[Rhythmbox-devel] [new plugin] Desktop Art

Hi,

I have started to work on a new plugin. It is a plugin that displays album
cover art on the desktop. It is far from perfect yet, but I think it is
ready for daily usage now.

You can find the plugin at:

http://nedrebo.org/kode/rhythmbox_desktop_art/

The plugin can be check out from svn, as described in the page linked to
above.

Any feedback is appreciated. I don't do any cover fetching from the net
for several reasons.
- There is already code for that in RB, should be possible to take
advantage of that
- There is already code for that in a ton of applications. It should not
be necessary to invent the wheel for the twentieth time.
- If I am going to write something, it will be a separate python module
that can be reused by other apps.

- Mathias