[Rhythmbox-devel] dev version hangs on create source mount

HI,
  I've enlisted in the latest source trunk for rhythmbox & build it. However executing this version hangs on the following line
g_signal_emit (G_OBJECT (mgr), rb_removable_media_manager_signals[CREATE_SOURCE_MOUNT], 0, mount, &source);
in function rb_removable_media_manager_add_mount().

>From the debug logs it looks like this is adding the mount for a CD drive (I have two on the box) and this call never returns.
Any ideas what's going on?

______
  -skc.
"'tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt" - Abe Lincoln