Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Export m3u list?

On Feb 13, 2008 4:43 PM, Thruhike98 <thruhike98 gmail com> wrote:
On Feb 13, 2008 4:33 PM, Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:
Sounds like a bug report waiting to be reported. You game?

Hummm... I am game, but I'm a relative noob - never reported one before.
Any suggestions as to where I should look for the correct location and steps to do this?

Yeah. Here's the official howto: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=bug-HOWTO.html. A bit long-winded, so here's the shortcut: Go here: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/simple-bug-guide.cgi. Follow the directions. See the howto if you get hung up. ;)

Feel free to contact me (here or off-list) with any questions, and I'd be interested in seeing the bug report even if you don't. :)

Hope this helps,
Andrew