[Rhythmbox-devel] Feedback

Greetings,

First let me say thank you for the selfless work you have done on rhythmbox. It is my default player and I find it very easy to use.

My only comments would be first, a rescan button is needed; any changes I make in my library are not noted in the player when I run it. I need to do this by hand each time a change is made in a file , such as changing the tag info.

It would also be great if I could use this with my ipod but then I would rather change mp3 devices than to switch from your program.

Regards.

Jim Dooley

wx9j att net