Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox UI mockup

John McHugh wrote:
> In the mockup I have completely removed the currently playing artist
> info (song-artist-album). The reason I removed this was because I felt
> it was wasting screen real estate when 2 out of 3 are already
> displayed in the window decoration.
> Currently the artist and song are displayed in the window decoration
> but if the album was also displayed you could gain a considerable
> amount of space in rhythmbox itself regardless of whether the progress
> bar is moved or not.
>
> The mockup can be viewed here -
> http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rhythmboxmockup4ln0.png

Personally I like having the current artist and song in the main
window display, so I wouldn't support your proposed mock-up.  Also, in
full screen mode might some window managers omit the window
decoration?

(Am I right in assuming you are not suggesting removing the current
artist and song when in full screen party mode? Here there is
definitely no window title bar to show this information)

Peter