[Rhythmbox-devel] rockbox

Greatings

My main music player in gnome are your player. I have a ipod-video (G 5.5). Rhythmbox connects fine with it, but...

You have only implemented support for itunes database. Is it possible for you to implement support for Rockbox too? I have deleted my itune db, soo. Rockbox can play ogg-files and freedoom!!

Can Linux stay Linux-compatible, please? MS manage to do soo with it's broken glass. Sure I can connect to the
rockbox with plain  raw IO. But its much faster with a db.

yours and linux's

Marius N Sletten

PS. Long live Tux