Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Syncronicity

Hi,

That is a really interesting feature. My Google Summer of Code project was about adding iPod support for Conduit, so you could set the iPod synchronization with Rhythmbox in Conduit. It still has a few shortcomings, but it is possible to use Conduit for that purpose (I think you'll need Conduit SVN for everything to work).
I have based the synchronization on iTunes, which you set playlists you want to keep synchronized, and it automatically copies and deletes songs from your device that are on that playlists. I believe that is what Banshee is doing also (or will be doing).

Cheers,
Alexandre