[Rhythmbox-devel] Feature Request: Play follow selection

Hey guys!

First of all, congratulations on Rhythmbox! I love it and it works
wonders!

I would like to ask for a feature:

Can you, please, add, to the "Control" menu, the "Play follows
selection" option?

This option should play the, currently, highlighted song(s). This is a
really cool feature; implemented on foobar2000
(http://www.foobar2000.org/), which is, too, an open source project;
sadly, aimed only for windows.

Anyway, It would be really cool to have this feature and, I think, it
should be easy to implement.

Thank you very much and have a great year!
--
Renich Bon Ciric
http://www.woralelandia.com/

# Facebook

# introbella (band)
http://www.introbella.com/

# Smolt uuid (pub_3e18efc2-dee4-459f-8d40-ddf489be817d)
http://www.smolts.org/client/show/?uuid=pub_3e18efc2-dee4-459f-8d40-ddf489be817d