[Rhythmbox-devel] RhythmBox Suggestion

Hi,

A small suggestion for RhythmBox: a group compilation option.

I have a lot of compilation CD's in my music collection and this results
in the artist column filling up with all the artists who only have one
song (they are in compilation albums). If there were an option to set an
album to a "compilation" state, then maybe an option in preferences to
hide "compilation artists" in the artist column. This would mean a much
cleaner artist column and make the collection a lot handier to manage.

(I have 2920 artists, most of which are compilation artists! It'd make
life a lot easier for me!)

Regards,

Emmet