[Rhythmbox-devel] Problem

Hi!
I've been using Rhythmbox in Ubuntu 9.04 for some time. Lately I've got som problems with the program:

1. Lately It will not open when I doubleclick on the Rhythmbox icon. Sometimes it's also difficult when using the open command when using the right mouse button.

2. When I manage to open it, I get the message as seen in screenshot 1. I can still manage to use the program even if I get this message.

2a) When I click search, I get the message in screnshot 2.

2b) After the program have searched a little bit, I get the message in screenshot 3.

This happens EVERY time.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Rhythmbox today, but the same thing happens.

Best regards
Trond
--
Trond Gjellum