Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [Libre-fm] scrobble free 0.3 released

Hi Michael,

it's two days that Scrobble Free does not send scrobbles to libre.fm and last.fm. I don't know if it's related to recent debian (unstable) upgrade to rhythmbox 0.12.1.
I know for sure that more than 10 songs have not been loaded on both sites and that if I use Alex Revo's and Ruben Vermeersch's Last.fm plugin, songs are sent to Last.fm.

How can I help you trace back the error?

Moreover, it would be usefull to see how many tracks are enequed by site, as for Alex's and Vermeersch's plugin.

Thank you for your job!

enjoy, ;)
giopas