Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] List of podcasted shows [Was: Re: Passing interest in plugin development]

On 2009-03-27, 17:57 GMT, Steven Brown wrote:
> For plugin development, I would suggest looking at an existing plugin
> (start simple) for reference in addition to the writing guide.

Of course, I did, I just stumbled upon this particular problem.

> However, to do what you want to do, without a plugin, from within
> Rhythmbox, is not very difficult.  When viewing the podcasts, they
> should be sorted by date.  If not, click on the Date header to sort
> them.  Then select the files you want to delete, right-click on the
> selection and select Remove.  When prompted, select "Delete File and
> Episode."

Of course, I can do that, but action like done manually are prone
to errors -- I would much rather just run a script than manually
deleting podcasts and risking erasing something which I don't
have to. Moreover, theoretically I could do some kind of crontab
action to do it authomatically.

Matěj