Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Python Plugin-LED Cube Visualizations

Thanks a lot! That example is exactly what I needed.

Also will the changes you made to Rhythmbox eventually make it to the Ubuntu
repository? How long does that usually take?

One thing I noticed is there is a pause about every second in the output. It
is a short pause but it might mess with the visual. It could just be the way
the terminal looks too. I'll find out later.

Also it complains when the plugin is disabled. And I don't think it is
getting removed from the pipe as when I first start it, it says spectrum0 in
the output but if I disable/enable it it goes up by one each time, ie
spectrum8.

Is there a max value that the magnitude part can contain. I know the minimum
is set with the threshold property, but I see nothing on a max value.