Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [Libre-fm] scrobble free 0.3 released

On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 16:37 +0200, Uwe Kaminski wrote:
> Is there some documentation for end users to use this software? For
> instance there could be a wiki page including this stuff:
>
> http://ideas.libre.fm/index.php/Rhythmbox_scrobble_free_plugin

The only docs I have are in the README file in the distribution archive,
so thanks very much for putting all that information on the wiki, I
appreciate it.

> > Patches, bug reports and feature requests welcome!
>
> Maybe we could use the wiki page for these stuff?

I've subscribed to the RSS feed for teh wiki page so I can keep track of
any bug reports that get listed there, but emailing the
rhythmbox/libre.fm lists is probably also reasonable. I do plan to put
the plugin on some code hosting service sometime and that will provide a
bug tracker of some sort.

/Mike

--
⎊ Michael Gratton. "Mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat."
⎈ <http://web.vee.net/>