[Rhythmbox-devel] Need some help

Hi!
I'just started using Ubuntu and the included Rhythmbox mediaplayer. It
looks fine and is easy to use, but it's a couple of things I can't
find any help about in the manual or on the net:
1. I start playing an album. When this album is playing, I do some
search in other albums. But I can't find a way how to get back to
album that is playing. Is this possible, and how can I do it?

2. How can I see what songs I have added to the "Playqueue"? I can't
find them anywhere.

I'm using the norwegian version of Rhythmbox and Ubuntu and is a
newbie to Linux.

Best regards
Trond

--