Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Plugin Writing: Convert gpointer to gslist and iterate

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Jonathan Matthew <jonathan d14n org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Oliver Horn <oliverhorn gmx com> wrote:
>> Hello Rhythmbox developers,
>>
>> I'm trying to write a plugin for Rhythmbox that should listen to the
>> signal 'entry-changed'. If the signal occurs it should check the list of
>> changes and if a certain prop has changed it should do something.
>
> Unfortunately you can't access this information from python code yet.
> I'll try to fix this soon.

OK, as of commit c8018fe, python plugins can directly access entry
change information. The 'changes' parameter for the entry-changed
signal comes through as a python list, containing structures that have
'prop' (a rhythmdb property ID), 'old' (previous value), and 'new'
(new value) members.